The story of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat continues to grow with the arrival of the limited-edition 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition.
“In the world of muscle cars, limited editions are valued by enthusiasts for their uniqueness and collectability, both today and in the future,” said Tom Sacoman, director of product for passenger car brands, Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT -“ FCA US LLC. “The 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is the newest factory-custom model designed for our performance customers who want to stand apart from the pack.”
Available to order now at Dodge//SRT dealers, the blacked-out Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is a unique combination of equipment and trim, according to the company, including some features not previously available on the 707-hp, supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi V-8-powered sedan.
Available with either Pitch Black or White Knuckle exterior paint, the Octane Edition package includes:
- Full-length Satin Black center stripe with Octane Red accent tracers on each edge
- Complete black exterior badging, including the grille, decklid and fender badges
- Satin Black decklid spoiler
- 20 x 9.5-inch aluminum-forged Cross Brace wheels, painted low-gloss black, adopted from the 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320; the Cross Brace wheels include knurled bead seats to minimize tire slip on the wheel under extreme acceleration
- Brembo brake package (six-piston front calipers/four-piston rear) with unique Octane Red paint color
- For the first time on a Charger SRT Hellcat, the Octane Edition features SRT Performance seats with Houndstooth insert, SRT Hellcat logo stitched into the seat back and red accent stitching
- Red interior stitching throughout the cabin
- Black-on-black SRT Hellcat instrument panel badge
- Red seat belts
- Gloss black interior accents and Dark Brushed II instrument panel and console bezels
The 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition is a turnkey appearance package and carries a MSRP of $1,495. It is available for dealer orders now through the end of the model year only and is set to start arriving at dealerships this fall.
2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
According to Dodge//SRT, the 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat remains the quickest, fastest and most powerful sedan in the world with the supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi V-8 that delivers 707 hp and 650 foot-pounds of torque.
The engine is mated to the quick-shifting TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission with steering wheel-mounted shift paddles.
New for 2019, the Charger SRT Hellcat includes a new performance grille with dual inlets that feed cooler outside air into the engine compartment. Bolstering the performance is the addition of four race-inspired technologies that come standard on the Hellcat: launch assist, line lock, after-run chiller and torque reserve.