The Mopar Hall of Fame inductions for this year are set for July 14 at the Radisson Hotel in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. The Mopar Hall of Fame has become an annual part of the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals.
“The Hall of Fame is literally a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend an evening with the legends of the hobby, mingling with them and hearing their stories directly from the source. In addition to the current inductees, former Hall of Famers return each year as well as other Mopar VIPs,” said a statement by the company.
The Class of 2018 inductees include:
- Steven Juliano – Lifetime Achievement
- Plymouth Rapid Transit System Caravan – Bob Laravee & Bill Moeller
- Ernie Derr – Stock Car Driver
- Scott Harvey – SCCA Racer
- Randy Graves – SCCA Racer
- Summers Brothers Racing Team – Bob Summers & Bill Summers
- Tom Tiganelli – Chrysler Race Group Engineer
- Bob McDaniels – Chrysler Racer and Product Planning
- 1968 Hemi Super Stock Package Cars