The Auto Care Association is now accepting applications for its 2023 industry awards, the organization announced.
The group is accepting nominations for the following awards:
- Impact Award – The Impact Award recognizes four aftermarket professionals under the age of 40 who have made outstanding contributions to the auto care industry.
- Auto Care Education Award – The ACE Award recognizes companies (small, medium and large) dedicated to excellence in education, investing in the growth of knowledge and skills within their organization and/or throughout the industry.
- Mort Schwartz Excellence in Education Award – The Mort Schwartz Award recognizes an individual who best advances the concepts and programs for education or continuing education in the North American auto care industry.
- Women of the Year – Women in Auto Care annually honors deserving women throughout the industry.
- Automotive Communications Awards – Women in Auto Care recognizes companies and agencies that provide automotive information through outstanding advertising, marketing and public relations efforts.
Click here for more information.