AAPEX 2019 announced the winners of the New Product and New Packaging Showcases during the show last week at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
The AAPEX New Product Showcase is the launchpad for products making their debut at this year’s event. Entries were judged electronically by pre-registered buyers who viewed the products in the Product Plus magazine. Entries with the most votes were named Best New Product in each of nine categories.
The AAPEX 2019 New Product Showcase winners are:
- Accessories & General Merchandise: Erickson Mfg. Ltd., ERICKSON BOX BUDDY
- Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Niteo Products, OZIUM® Odor Eliminating Fogger
- Automotive Lighting: Tungsram (U.S.) LLC, formerly GE Lighting, Nighthawk LED Sealed Beams
- Business Tools & Services: Automotive Data Media, AutomotiveTechInfo.com
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: ITW Global Brands, The Right Stuff® 90 Minute Grey Gasket Maker
- Hard Parts: Cloyes Gear & Products, Inc., Cloyes Variable Valve Timing Chain Kits
- Safety: Continental Corporation, REDI-Sensor SE10005 TPMS Sensor
- Technology: Car Keys Express, Car Keys Express - Key App
- Tools & Equipment: Master Magnetics, Magnetic Tool Mats
The AAPEX 2019 New Packaging Showcase features the latest and most innovative packaging designs and concepts in the automotive aftermarket. Entries were judged by Tom Egan, vice president, Industry Services, PMMI – the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies – and Sean Riley, editor, Packaging Machinery Technology (PMT) magazine.
This Best New Packaging winners are:
- Environmental Impact: Lucas Oil Products, Inc., Lucas Oil Bag In A Box
- Innovation: Plews & Edelmann, K6 High Pressure Air Hose by Amflo
- Marketing: American Manufacturing Co., BUG OFF Windshield Washer Fluid MINI BOTTLE 6 PACK
- Performance: Berryman Products, Inc., Berryman Air Intake & Throttle Body Cleaner
- Protection: Car Keys Express, Replacement Car Remote Carton