The AAM Group has released its Sales Flyer Builder tool. The exclusive and free online resource lets affiliated jobber resellers create personalized sales pieces for their customers, sharable in print or via email.
Designed to be a fast and easy part of a local business’s marketing strategy, the Sales Flyer Builder is usable by anyone who possesses basic computer knowledge, according to AAM Group. With its drag-and-drop interface and AAM-provided data, the tool is ideal for resellers who don’t have the graphic design experience, staffing, or time to market their products and brand identities.
The Sales Flyer Builder lets resellers create professional-looking sales flyers in just a few minutes. Features include the ability to:
- Brand and personalize the flyer with their store logo, contact information, and hours of operation-plus colors, font styles, and other creative elements
- Populate it with featured products pulled from AAM’s own curated data, including associated photos, pricing, and descriptions; or add their own
- Import compliant California Prop 65 warnings as needed
- Print the flyer to share physically with customers or via email
- Send it around their organizations electronically for internal review
The Sales Flyer Builder is available at no charge to resellers who are signed up with any of AAM’s three marketing programs, Total Truck Centers, Parts Pro, or Performance Corner. Users can access the Sales Flyer Builder by logging in to their Insight accounts at accounts.theaamgroup.com, where they can also watch a video tutorial.
Technical questions can be directed to the AAM support team at 888-251-4252 or by emailing email@example.com.