The 2021 Hyundai Palisade SUV—including the all-new Calligraphy model—began arriving at Hyundai dealerships earlier this summer. The 2021 Palisade underwent significant content repackaging to give buyers of all trim levels added comfort and convenience while streamlining shopper trim selections, Hyundai says.
Much of the former Drive Guidance package, including features such as a 10.25-inch navigation system, Highway Drive Assist, SiriusXM Radio, Blue Link and Driver Talk (in-car intercom system), has been added to the Premium package and above. Multiple Device Connection capability, HD radio and Wireless Smartphone Connectivity (for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) have been added to the SE model and above for vehicles without navigation.
Additionally, LED headlamps are now standard, while sunroof and LED map-interior lights have been added to the SEL model and above. Palisade trailer pre-wiring connectors, an important feature for those Palisade buyers who tow, has been upgraded from a four-pin connector to an enhanced seven-pin connector design. Finally, a premium mélange headliner has been added to the Premium package.
The 2021 Palisade Calligraphy model adds to following to the Palisade Limited trim:
• HTRAC AWD with AWD Lock
• Downhill Brake Control
• Snow Mode
• Calligraphy-exclusive 20-inch alloy wheels
• HTRAC badging
• Calligraphy-exclusive front grille fascia
• Premium side door garnish
• Premium rear-accent lighting signature
• Ultra-wide LED center high-mount stoplight (CHMSL)
• Puddle lamps
• Quilted-leather door panels
• Microfiber-suede headliner
• Premium cargo sill protection plate
• Perforated-leather steering wheel