Based on the Challenger and Charger R/T Scat Pack Widebody vehicles, the Mopar 2023 Challenger and Charger builds will be limited to 220 units each, 200 units for the U.S. and 20 units for Canada.
“Our iconic two-door and four-door muscle cars from Dodge are perfect vehicles to continue our annual tradition of offering exclusive, performance-oriented, low-volume packages of quality-tested, factory-backed performance parts and accessories from the Mopar Custom Shop,” said Mike Koval, head of Mopar North America. “With striking matte black and Mopar Blue accents, both Mopar ‘23 models will turn heads and be sought after by performance enthusiasts and collectors alike.”
Both Mopar 2023 models are available only in Pitch Black Clear Coat with matte-black graphics and Mopar Blue tracer stripes along the hood, roof and decklid. More custom touches include a bespoke Mopar Blue grille badge, Mopar Blue brake calipers behind forged carbon-black wheels and Mopar valve stem caps. An exclusive all-new carbon-fiber decklid spoiler is being used for the first time and is available only on Mopar 2023 models, designers said.
Standard Widebody Package content for both Mopar 2023 models includes:
- 20-by-11-inch forged-aluminum wheels with exclusive Carbon Black finish
- Body-color fender flares add 3.5 inches of width over Pirelli P Zero 305/35ZR20 summer performance tires
- SRT-tuned Widebody competition suspension with Bilstein three-mode adaptive damping
- Serialized Mopar instrument-panel badge
- Alpine Audio Group
- Carbon Suede Interior Package includes real carbon fiber interior accents and suede headliner
- Plus Package content includes:
- Scat Pack logos on backs of black Nappa/Alcantara material combination seats
- Heated, flat-bottom and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power tilt/telescoping steering column
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Premium stitched dashboard panel
- Bright pedals
- Mopar locking lug nuts
Mopar Interior Appearance Group adds bright door sills, premium floor and trunk mats with Mopar logos.
Power comes from the 392 HEMI V-8 with 485 hp. Standard transmission on the Mopar 2023 Challenger is the Tremec 6-speed manual. The TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission is available on the Mopar Challenger and standard on the Mopar 2023 Charger.
Both Mopar models feature Widebody competition suspension with Bilstein three-mode adaptive damping that is specially tuned by SRT engineers, the company said. Brembo six-piston front brake calipers (four-piston rear) painted in exclusive Mopar Blue provide stopping power.