Metallica singer James Hetfield donated 10 cars to the Petersen Automotive Museum last year, all of which are going on display starting Jan. 30.
The exhibit, Reclaimed Rust: The James Hetfield Collection kicks off with a reception on Jan. 30 featuring a fireside chat with the musician and an auction on exclusive items.
The exhibit itself features the 10 cars donated by Hetfield, which include:
- Voodoo Priest, a 1937 Lincoln Zephyr
- Slow Burn, a 1936 Auburn roadster
- Aquarius, a 1934 Packard
- Iron Fist, a 1936 Ford
- Str8edge, a 1956 Ford F-100
- Black Pearl, a 1948 Jaguar Mk 4
- Skyscraper, a 1953 Buick Skylark
- Crimson Ghost, a 1937 Ford
- A 1961 Lincoln Continental
Click here for more information.