Ford has introduced a new special edition vehicle, the F-150 Lightning Platinum Black.
The F-150 Lightning Platinum Black is a monochromatic electric truck, combining Ford’s Platinum trim level wrapped in a matte black wrap, which is the company’s first-ever matte-wrapped production truck, Ford said.
“Ford is no stranger to limited-edition vehicles – and the F-150 Lightning Platinum Black is taking our award-winning electric truck to new levels of stealth and style,” said Dave Pericak, director of Ford EV truck programs. “This is the perfect choice for those customers looking to make a statement.”
Unique matte black and Agate Black gloss features on the F-150 Lightning Platinum Black include:
- 22-inch matte black wheels and lug nuts
- Black Ford Oval badging
- Power-Deployable Running Boards with Agate Black gloss accent
- Soft-shell black tonneau cover
- A smoked light bar
- Reflective black-on-black Lightning badge
- Agate Black gloss roof
- Agate Black door handles
Additional features include:
- “Lightning” graphics on roof glass above passenger seating
- Black Nirvana leather seating surfaces
- Aluminum plate in both frunk and in driver door jamb with limited edition numbering