The Dodge brand’s “Last Call” lineup continues with the special-edition 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona, the company announced.
The 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona traces its lineage to a famous car of the 1960s and 1970s West Coast drag-racing scene: William “Big Willie” Robinson, who nicknamed his 1969 Dodge Charger “King Daytona” and used it not only in claiming victory at the drag strip, but also in keeping racers on the track and off the streets, Dodge said. The 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona honors the original by bumping performance to 807 horsepower and pairing a Go Mango exterior with orange interior accents.
The 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona represents the fifth of seven special-edition Dodge “Last Call” models that celebrate the Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger, Dodge said. The Dodge Charger King Daytona follows previously announced Dodge Challenger Shakedown, Dodge Charger Super Bee and Dodge Challenger and Charger Scat Pack Swinger models. Only two more Dodge “Last Call” models will be announced.
“The special-edition Dodge Charger King Daytona honors a true icon of muscle car history,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand chief executive officer – Stellantis. “The final Dodge ‘Last Call’ models will continue to celebrate the legacy of the Dodge Charger and Challenger by paying tribute to two vehicles that hold a special place in our brand’s history.”
2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona
Only 300 of the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona “Last Call” models will be produced, all based on the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody in vivid Go Mango exterior color. The 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona adds:
- Extra 10 horsepower that takes the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye from 797 to 807 hp
- Satin Black King Daytona rear fender graphics
- Satin Black hood and roof graphics
- 20-by-11-inch Satin Carbon Warp Speed wheels
- Satin Chrome exterior badging
- Orange six-piston Brembo brakes
- Bright Mopar hood pin kit
- Satin Black spoiler
- Black Nappa/Alcantara “Daytona” seats with orange stitching
- King Daytona interior instrument panel badge
- Orange interior accent stitching on the instrument panel, console, steering wheel and door trim
- Suede headliner
- Carbon fiber interior bezels
- Alcantara steering wheel
- Harman Kardon premium audio system
- Power sunroof
- Navigation package