Chevrolet has revealed specs for the all-new 2024 Colorado ZR2 Bison variant, the manufacturer announced.
Built in partnership with American Expedition Vehicles (AEV), the truck is outfitted to improve off-road performance and capability, Chevrolet said.
ZR2 Bison Upgrades
- Multimatic front and rear Jounce Control Dampers
- AEV heavy-duty winch-capable front bumper
- AEV rear bumper and AEV fender flares
- AEV 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels with 35-inch OD Mud/Terrain tires
- Boron steel skid plates and rocker protectors
- 2 deg. approach angle, 26 deg. departure angle and 26.9 deg. breakover angle
- Standard 2.7-liter, 310-hp turbo powertrain
- Power-locking front and rear differentials
- Multimatic DSSV dampers and the ZR2 chassis
- Ground clearance of 12.2 inches
- Racing-inspired spare tire carrier and spray-on bedliner
- “Flowtie” front badge and Bison exterior identification
- Interior distinction with AEV badge on the front headrests and all-weather floor liners
The truck will be powered by a 2.7L Turbo DOHC I-4 (310 HP) paired with an 8-speed automatic, 4-wheel drive and a 2-speed transfer case. It will have maximum payload of 1,050 lbs. and maximum towing capacity of 5,500 lbs.