Automotion Customs won the award for creating an accessory package for the 2022 Toyota Rav4 XLE, which was designed to be easy to replicate and ideal for new-car dealers to add mass consumer appeal to their inventory.
The competition, which takes place at the SEMA Show, pits restyler against restyler to create a package for a new-model car or truck that would take less than 40 hours to execute and costs no more than $12,500 to the dealer. Packages are judged on their mass appeal, ease to replicate, and potential profitability, the organization said.
Through the competition, accessory manufacturers see how their products can be packaged with other products, restylers get ideas to take back to their local markets, and SEMA Showgoers witness how new vehicles can be transformed.
The 2022 Toyota Rav4 XLE features:
- Custom Leader (includes door panels), Katzkin Leather
- Satin Roof Wrap and Chrome Delete, Swirl X
- 2-inch Lift Kit, Ready Lift
- 20-inch Wheels, XO Luxury
- Nomad Grappler Crossover Terrain Tires, Nitto
- Slim Line Roof Rack, Front Runner
- Roof Rack Side Awning (with Quick Disconnect Clips), Front Runner
- Interior 12V No-Ice Electric Cooler, Dometic
- Bass Pro Go- Bass Enhancement Portable Speaker, JBL
- Remote Start, Voxx International
- Gloss Black Font Grille Overlay, Trim Illusion
- Gloss Black Mirror Covers, Trim Illusion
- Hitch and Wiring Harness, Curt
- Dual Streaming Rear Seat Entertainment, Voxx International
- Floor Liners HP (Front and Rear), WeatherTech
- Diver and Passenger Window Tint, Sun Shield
- Black Out Toyota Badges, Toyota
- Moki Door Step, Rightline Gear
“Automotion Customs created a unique accessory package that is not only stylish and affordable for dealerships but showcases the many possibilities that consumers have when choosing to accessorize their new-model cars and trucks,” said PRO Chair Josh Poulson. “We are proud of Automotion Customs for their win and are confident that this package will create profitable business relationships among restylers and new-car dealerships nationwide.”
Other companies that competed in the PRO Cup Challenge included Auto Image, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach E; Auto Trim Restyling, 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport; Automotive Concepts, 2022 Ford Lightning; DPS Automotive, 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L; and Pickup Outfitters of Waco, 2023 GMC Sierra 2500 SLE. Top Coverage LTD’s 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning won the Fan Favorite Award, which was voted on by SEMA Showgoers.