Ridetech, Jasper, Ind., a suspension system manufacturer, created a vehicle wrap design contest for graphics specialists to create what will become the motif for its replica 1933 Factory Five hot rod kit that will be finished later this year. The winning design, open to the public for voting beginning Feb. 1, will win a $500 gift certificate.
“There are no restrictions on the design,” said Ridetech’s representative, “so be as creative as possible. After you’re finished with your design you can submit your artwork using the submission form” at http://www.ridetech.com/info/design-a-street-rod/. Templates are available online that can be used to design the wrap.
This contest runs until Jan. 31.
Last year, Ridetech ran a T-shirt design contest.
Following are the contest rules:
- All artwork must be original or free for commercial use, and must be computer generated
- Submission deadline is Jan. 31, 2012
- Multiple submissions are allowed
- Any color, texture or design is allowed
- The winner will receive a $500 Ridetech gift certificate
- The public will vote for the winner; voting will take place from Feb. 1-10