The Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek booth at the Oct. 31-Nov. 3 SEMA Show will feature project vehicles, autograph sessions and of course new tires and wheels. Attendees to booth No. 43035 in the lower south hall will see several high-performance cars, trucks, Jeeps and bikes and have the chance to meet racers and industry celebrities.
This year’s Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek in-booth project vehicle lineup features an outstanding array of high-horsepower, high-utility machines, including:
- Dragzine.com’s Blown Z06 project car-a radial versus the world 2017 C7 Corvette featuring a 3,300-plus-horsepower ProCharged Pro Line Racing Hemi
- LE Tonglet’s Pro Stock motorcycle that he rode to victory at the recent NHRA Pro Bike Battle in Sonoma along with his trophy
- Jay Turner’s bike he rode to win the 2017 NHRA Mickey Thompson Tires Top Fuel Harley series championship along with his trophy
- A 2017 Jeep Wrangler Extreme Sport made trail-ready and then some by the crew at X-Treme Toyz/Duval Off-Road Design (DOD) in Newbury Park, California
- Bassmaster Elite Series Angler of the Year Brandon Palaniuk’s 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax + personal tow vehicle.
Booth visitors can also meet their favorite Mickey Thompson- and Dick Cepek-sponsored drivers and athletes, plus a special industry guest, during in-booth autograph sessions during the show, including:
- 1-2:30 p.m. on Oct. 31 & Nov. 1-Hot rod celebrity and CARtoons artist Kenny Youngblood, who will be available to sign autographs and create one-of-a-kind art pieces
- 11 a.m.-noon on Nov. 1-attendees can get a special promotional poster signed by Brian Deegan, Hailie Deegan, Ronnie Faisst, Jimmy Fitzpatrick, LE Tonglet and Jay Turner; and a second poster signed by Palaniuk.
Meanwhile, representatives will be on hand in the booth to answer questions, give a demonstration of the new Mickey Thompson website, and introduce the 2018 Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek wheel and tire lineups.