SEMA has named the top 12 finalists in the fourth annual SEMA Battle of the Builders.
The competition began with more than 200 vehicles entered into the annual competition from vehicle builders and car customizers from across the U.S. These builders represent an elite group of individuals who have demonstrated extreme talent, creativity and craftsmanship in modifying cars, trucks, and SUVs, according to SEMA.
The 2017 Battle of the Builders top 12 finalists are:
- Phil & Jeremy Gerber-1969 Chevy Camaro
- Larry Griffey-1954 Chevy Corvette
- Alan Johnson-1932 Ford Tudor
- Troy Ladd-1936 Red Packard Roadster
- Andy Leach-1930 Ford Model A Coupe
- Mike Markin-1938 Graham 97
- Jeremy Miranda-1969 Chevy Camaro
- Peter Nam-1995 Porsche 911 Carrera
- Cris Payne-1995 Ford Bronco
- Eddie Pettus-1963 Chevy Corvette
- Scott Roth-1966 Chevy Corvette
- Troy Trepanier-1929 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan
The SEMA Battle of the Builders winner will be announced at SEMA Ignited, taking place after the trade-only SEMA Show closes on Nov. 3.