Machine company Rottler Mfg. will hold its Fifth Annual Open House Sept. 27-29 at the Rottler factory near Seattle.
Doors will be open for live machine demonstrations on the company’s entire range as well as technical seminars in conjunction with the AERA Regional Tech & Skills Conference on Friday and Saturday, according to a press release. As always, the event is free.
Attendees are encouraged to RSVP early to enter a travel raffle. First prize is roundtrip airfare, and second prize is hotel accommodations for the entire event. See website for details.
The schedule of events includes:
Thursday, Sept. 27
- 6-8 p.m. Welcome BBQ
Rottler Plant for our annual Open House Welcome BBQ at the Rottler plant. RSVP is requested.
Friday, Sept. 28
- 9:30 a.m. “Precision in Engine Bearings – Beyond What You Can See,” presented by Bruce Williams of ACL Bearing Company
- 11:00 a.m. “PRO-SIS,” presented by AERA
- 1:30 p.m. “Engine Machining and Assembly Procedures that Improve Performance and Reliability,” presented by: David Bianchi of B&G Machine
- 3 p.m. “Modern Machining Methods,” presented by Andy Rottler of Rottler Mfg.
- 4 p.m. Dinner Cruise – complimentary dinner cruise to all open house attendees on the Puget Sound. RSVP is required to attend.
Saturday, Sept. 29
- 9 a.m. “Rottler CAM Training – Unlock your Rottler’s Full Potential,” exclusive three-hour training on Rottler’s cutting-edge CAM software
- 9 a.m. B&G Machine Facility Tour, Seattle, bus pickup at Rottler plant