QA1 has released new bolt-in front coil-over conversion kits for 1963-82 Corvettes and 1958-70 full-size Chevrolet vehicles, including Impalas, Bel Airs and Caprices.
QA1 Front Pro Coil Systems include adjustable aluminum shocks, high travel springs and all necessary mounting hardware, according to the company, and offer the following features:
• Lightweight billet aluminum shocks
• Available in double, single and Drag “R” Series adjustable options and in a variety of spring rates
• Polyurethane bushings for smooth, bind-free operation
• High travel springs offer increased travel, reduced unsprung weight and faster reaction
• Bolt-in installation
• Ride height adjustable from stock to -2″
• Three-step sealing eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion to extend shock life
• Dyno tested and serialized
• Serviceable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
• Made in the U.S.