Following the introduction of the eight-rib Victory Series HD Pulley System in early 2016, Concept One Pulley Systems has introduced a new system designed specifically for Supercharged LS engines.
The new drive, the Chevy LS Victory Kit for the Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger is application specific for projects utilizing supercharger, alternator, A/C and power steering and fits LS3 engines as well as a variety of other engines as long as they have LS3/L92 heads. Providing both convenience and diverse tuning options the new drive is compatible with most popular LS and aftermarket throttle bodies.
C1 drives are extremely compact and eliminate A/C compressor cross member clearance issues, according to Concept One. The package includes all the components and hardware required for quick, precision installation.
The conversions allow builders to take advantage of incredible tuning options present with these modern power plants, according to Concept One. The layout, craftsmanship and multiple finish options from C1 bring the engine compartment of any machine to a whole new level, according to the company. The C1 drive is compatible with most popular superchargers including Magnuson, Edelbrock and OEM equipment on GM LSA engines.
Standard equipment, according to Concept One, includes
- Ultra-small, polished Sanden style SD-7 compressor with 8-rib pulley and billet manifold
- New Delphi power steering pump
- Remote power steering reservoir
- Cast aluminum water pump
- 120 amp polished Powermaster one-wire alternator
- Now shipping with modern, more powerful CS130D and AD244 alternators with multiple amperage options available
- Fluidampr high-performance SFI approved harmonic damper
- Complete bracket set for alternator, A/C compressor, power steering and supercharger idler
- Heavy-duty, eight-rib crank pulley, water pump pulley, alternator pulley, and power steering pulley
- 3.34-inch supercharger pulley; others available
- Alternator pulley cover
- Compressor nose cover
- Continental Elite belt
- Continental heavy duty tensioner
- Chrome hardware
Concept One is a product line of Redd Machining and Manufacturing Inc. founded by Kevin and Randy Redd in 1996. The first Concept One complete pulley system was introduced in 2001.