Holley/MSD has released a complete line of Mr. Gasket header gaskets for everything from daily drivers to all-out race cars and everything in between.
The new products, according to Holley, include:
- Performance Series header gaskets-Precision die-cut for exact fitment, they’re manufactured from a special large-fiber material bonded by a heat-resistant compound and provide maximum torque retention to eliminate gasket failure. Ideal for mildly modified street applications
- Ultra Seal gaskets-Made of a special high-temperature graphite-impregnated facing and a steel-expanded metal core that conforms to warped flanges for an airtight, leak-proof seal. Ideal for competition use, these durable anti-stick gaskets won’t crack or deteriorate from excessive heat and pressure. Ultra Seal gaskets mask minor surface irregularities, don’t break down under heat cycles, and are perfect for high-performance street applications, oval-track racing, and drag racing
- Aluminum Layered Gaskets-They don’t shrink, deteriorate, or blow out. They’re a full eighth of an inch thick and made of dead soft aluminum layers that compress down to .060′-inch for a perfect seal. Developed for drag racing and oval-track competition, their design features slotted mounting bolt holes for pinpoint gasket placement
- Copper Seal gaskets-Track-proven to eliminate leaks. Tough enough to stand up to the demands of even the most powerful cars at the drag strip, from nitro-burning Top Fuel dragsters and Funny Cars
- Multi Layer Steel (MLS) header gaskets-The ultimate gaskets available and perfect for handling the extreme cylinder pressures of high-horsepower, high-compression, nitrous, supercharged, and turbocharged applications. They feature three layers of stainless steel, resist corrosion, and won’t burn through or burn out. Available in oval port, square port, and rectangular port configurations, their stress-formed inner and outer layer embossments distribute the load across the entire sealing area.
Click for more detailed information.