*See additional images by clicking the gallery below
MagnaFlow‘s presence at the 50th annual SEMA Show will be its best yet, thanks to a big lineup of industry icons, several project vehicles, interactive experiences and new products, according to the company.
MagnaFlow-occupying booth No. 23543 in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center during the Nov. 1-4 Show-will feature Vicious, “the most insane Mustang build to ever hit the SEMA show floor,” as well as the Batmobile from Batman vs. Superman.
The performance exhaust company also offers booth attendees to go head-to-head with friends in Forza Horizon 3 racing simulators, listen to builders and leaders get interviewed at the ShoutEngine podcast studio, and meet several favorite racing legends during the MF Ambassador autograph sessions.
The MagnaFlow booth autograph signings schedule is as follows:
- Todd Hoffman-10 a.m. to noon
- Casey Currie-2-3:30 p.m.
- Vaughn Gittin Jr.-2-3:30 p.m.
- Jerry Zaiden-2-3:30 p.m.
- Corry Weller-10 a.m. to noon
- Courtney Hansen-10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Mario Andretti-12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Chip Foose-3-5 p.m.
- Joey Logano-10-11 a.m.
- Richard Petty-11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Arlen, Cory and Zach Ness-1-3 p.m.
- AJ Janick-2-4 p.m.
- Rutledge Wood-3-5 p.m.
- Dennis Anderson-10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Miss MagnaFlow Anna Valencia-All day
- Miss MagnaFlow Ashley Twomey-All day