LINE-X teamed up with custom car and concept vehicle builder, Kenny Pfitzer, to create a dramatically customized build for the Oct. 31-Nov. SEMA Show.
The wide body 2017 Ford Raptor-on display in the LINE-X booth (No. 34113)-features machined quarter panels and fenders to make the truck six inches wider than a stock Ford Raptor. The Raptor is entirely coated in LINE-X ULTRA and features Truck Gear by LINE-X off-road accessory prototypes. The Burnt Ember color highlights the nearly infinite color matching possibilities LINE-X applicators can achieve, according to the company.
Pfitzer and his new Zero to 60 Designs design shop fabricated several prototype Truck Gear by LINE-X accessories, including front and rear bumpers, side steps and other unique touches to accentuate the Raptor with elevated style and functionality.
Pfitzer is entered in this year’s Battle of the Builders competition with four different entries. Spanning a 20 year career in the automotive industry, his fingerprints have been on thousands of custom projects and concepts.
“I have to say this has been one of my most ambitious projects to date. Improving an already iconic vehicle like the Raptor was extremely challenging, but my design elements and the way we were able to incorporate LINE-X ULTRA-as well as never-before-seen Truck Gear by LINE-X accessory concepts-into this build really makes it stand out against other Raptors at SEMA,” Pfitzer said. “LINE-X is a bold brand that’s constantly pushing the limits of extreme design, protection and style, so it was my mission to create an equally aggressive truck that evokes that same level of attitude.”
All in all, the wide body Raptor features the following aftermarket appointments:
- LINE-X ULTRA
- LINE-X PREMIUM Bedliner
- Truck Gear by LINE-X floor liners, prototype front and rear bumpers and side steps
- Zero to 60 machined front and rear quarter panels, fender flares, grill, tailgate, hood and custom leather interior
- FOX Factory Race Series Shocks
- Brembo front and rear Type 3 GT brakes
- SolarGard Ultra Performance Plus Window Film
- MagnaFlow CAT Back Performance Exhaust System
- Camburg Kinetik KINETIK Series billet upper control arms
- Rigid Industries lighting
- Warn Zeon 12-S Winch
- Black Rhino Madness alloy wheels
- NEXEN Roadian MTX tires
- Factor 55 FlatLink Winch Hook and ¾” Crosby Shackles