Jay Leno will be heading to the 2017 SEMA Show for the first time in several years to promote his new detailing product line, Jay Leno’s Garage Advanced Vehicle Care. This also marks the first time Leno will have his own product at the auto industry’s largest trade show.
Leno will make several appearances on Nov. 3 at the show:
- 9:30-10:15 a.m. Autograph signing at the Racing Annex area by booth No. 10010
- 10:30-11:15 a.m. Autograph signing at the New Products Showcase located on the Skybridge of the Las Vegas Convention Center, between Central and South Halls
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Autograph signing at the Jay Leno’s Garage Advanced Vehicle Care booth No. 11004
- 4-4:15 p.m. at the SEMA Cruise Stage in the Silver Drive
- 5 p.m. Grand Marshal for the SEMA Cruise in the Silver Lot from
- 6-6:45 p.m. Autograph signing at the SEMA Cruise stage in the Silver Lot
- 7-7:15 p.m. Kick off at SEMA Ignited in the Gold Lot outside of North Hall
Homebase for Jay Leno’s Garage Advanced Vehicle Care will be SEMA Booth No. 11004 in the lobby between North Hall and Central Hall by the Starbucks. The SEMA Show is set for Oct. 31-Nov. 3 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.