*See images of the cars in the photo gallery below
Baer has shared its choices for its top-10 awards given to vehicles and builders that featured Baer Brakes during the Nov. 1-4 SEMA Show. All the vehicles earned other awards, as notated, as well:
- Danny Popp-OUSCI First place winner
- Detroit Speed, 1941 Willy’s-SEMA BOTB Top Three
- U3/Sung Kang/Shell, 1972 Ford Maverick-Ford Design Award
- Ringbrothers, 1969 Camaro-SEMA BOTB Top 10
- Roadster Shop, Inferno 69 Camaro-Mother’s Shine Award Top 10
- Ringbrothers, 1969 Camaro & GAP Racing, 1971 Camaro-Chevrolet Design Award
- Goolsby Customs, 1969 Mustang-BASF Best Paint Award
- SpeedKore, 2017 Mustang GT Fastback-Ford Best of Show
- Roadster Shop, Vapor 65 Mustang-Ford Design Award, Special Recognition
- PCHRods, 50/Fifty Camaro-Golden Ticket Invite to Optima Invitational
U3 is a group of aspiring automotive technician high school students that built Project Underdog, along with Kang and industry veterans. The vehicle will be auctioned off at Barrett Jackson to raise money for the SEMA Memorial Scholarship Foundation, which provides financial support to students pursuing careers in the automotive industry.
Baer also recognized Tjin Edition and the WD-40 1967 Chevy Camaro, which featured front and rear Baer Brakes that was in the WD-40 Garage at the SEMA Show.
The Camaro will be auctioned in 2017 to benefit Childhelp, an organization that provides services to abused and neglected children, and the SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships to students entering the automotive aftermarket.