Voters in the Challenge can choose their favorite entries from the Top 32 at www.wraplikeaking.com. Entries with the most votes at the end of each round will move to the next round of competition. The vehicle wrap entries receiving the “Fan Favorite” and Judge’s Choice” awards will win all-expense paid trips to SEMA in Las Vegas.
The winners will be announced Oct. 13. Both award winners will be featured in the West Coast Customs booth.
All voters, from all rounds, will be entered into a drawing to win a grand prize, a $150 Croftgate gift card. Voters will also be chosen randomly in all rounds of public voting to win multiple Croftgate gift cards.
“The voters will have a tough decision picking their favorite this year. I’ve been amazed at the creativity shown by installers using a variety of our Supreme Wrap Films and Conform Chrome,” said Erin Harmon, North America segment manager, Graphics Solutions at Avery Dennison. “The installers really stepped up their game in our second annual Challenge.”
Judges for the competition include:
• Ryan Friedlinghaus, founder and CEO of West Coast Customs
• Kevin Putnam, lead designer and social media manager at West Coast Customs
• Justin Pate, leader of Avery Dennison hands-on car wrapping workshops and certification program in North America
• Dan Marx, vice president of markets & technologies for the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA)
• James “Ruggs” Kochevar, publisher of SIGN & Digital Graphics and WRAPS magazines
• Frank DeFeo, national sales director of Croftgate USA
Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions is hosting the competition with supporting sponsors, West Coast Customs and Croftgate USA. A total of over $15,000 in prizes will be given away to participants and voters.
For official contest rules and regulations, and more information about the contest, judges and prizes, please visit www.wraplikeaking.com.