Alpine has renovated their marketing strategy by designing the X009 with truck and SUV owners in mind. This market segment allowed the most room for innovation, according to the company.
“The Alpine Restyle focus on trucks and SUVs provides opportunities for our business by forcing us to think less traditionally and giving us the chance to expose our customers to new items that they otherwise might not even know existed,” said Derek Kenney, owner of Sound in Motion in Allston, Mass.
The system’s features include:
· Back-lit external keys
· HD radio
· IPod and iPhone compatibility
· Rear USB port
· Siri Eyes Free Mode
· Bluetooth wireless technology
· Free lifetime traffic service
· Customizable Profile Settings
· Direct input for front or rear camera systems
· Compatibility with steering wheel remotes
· Compatibility with Pandora and Sirius XM Radio