Rallying to the “Powering Growth through Partnership” conference theme, distributors engaged in three days of workshops focusing on new business innovations and learning opportunities. Each element of the program was designed with the goal of providing attendees sustainable strategies for growing the profitability of their businesses and the collision repair centers they servethroughout North America.
“Many of our distributors have been part of the AkzoNobel family since the brand came to North America in the early eighties,” said Doug Holmberg , AkzoNobel’s A&AC business director of vehicle refinishes for North America. “This gathering honors that loyalty, as well as celebrates the accomplishments of all who’ve most recently chosen to partner with us. We believe that each attendee left the conference armed with information, training, and new business ideas that will expand their value and create sustainable paths of success for them and their collision repair center customers in 2015.”
Three award distinctions were presented for outstanding performance during the event’s closing gala banquet:
League of Excellence Award
· U.S. East Region – Providence Lacquer, Providence, R.I.
· U.S. West Region – Byrd’s Automotive, Nashville, Tenn.
· Canada – AB Warehouse, Blainville, Quebec
Fleet Champion Award
· UYL – Houston, Texas
· U.S. East Region – Nyquist Paint, Baltimore, Md.
· U.S. West Region – Automotive Color Co.,Jackson, Miss.
· Canada – Treschak Enterprise, Toronto.