GMC Introduces Sierra HD All Terrain X
October 10, 2016
*See additional images by clicking the photo gallery below
GMC has introduced the 2017 Sierra HD All Terrain X, “the most off-road-capable model in the Sierra HD lineup,” according to the carmaker.
The truck joins Canyon and Sierra 1500 this fall as the third model in GMC’s distinctive, limited-edition All Terrain X series, offered on the Sierra 2500HD crew cab 4WD with a 6.0-liter gas V8 engine or the all-new, next-generation Duramax 6.6-liter V8 turbo-diesel. More powerful than ever, the new Duramax delivers 445 horsepower and 910 lb.-ft. of torque.
The All Terrain X’s customized appearance blends a premium package of monochromatic exterior trim and special equipment, complemented with GMC’s latest technologies. Content includes:
- 18-inch black-painted aluminum wheels.
- LT275/65R18 Goodyear Duratrac MT-rated tires that feature an aggressive tread pattern for outstanding off-road performance
- A unique body-color grille surround with All Terrain insert
- Body-color door handles and bodyside moldings
- Black power-adjustable heated and power-folding trailering mirrors with integrated turn signals, LED rear guidance lamps and LED amber clearance lamps
- Black belt moldings, front bumper skidplate and B-pillars
- 4-inch black sport side steps
- Black sport bar (mounted in the bed) designed to support available GMC Accessories LED off-road driving lamps
- Offered in Black Onyx and Summit White exterior colors
- Additional All Terrain equipment includes a spray-on bedliner, Front and Rear Park Assist, the Z71 off-road suspension package, underbody shield, heated steering wheel and all-weather floor liners
- The Eaton automatic locking rear differential is standard
The 2017 Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X also features GMC IntelliLink with an 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen, Teen Driver, remote-locking tailgate, remote starting system, Rear Vision Camera, adjustable pedals, leather-appointed seats, heated front seats and wireless charging.
Expanding on a relationship that was rekindled in 2018, Forgeline Motorsports…READ MORE