Some of the nation’s top builders will once again be on-hand at Goodguys events around the country this year to give out the Goodguys Builder’s Choice awards.
Goodguys has announced that the Builder’s Choice award will be given out at nine events of its events this year. Each award winner will be chosen from the special Builder’s Choice parking areas by a famous industry builder.
Here’s a look at the 2011 National Events that will feature celebrity Builder’s Choice awards.
- 6th Bridgestone Nashville Nationals, May 20-22 in Nashville, Tennessee (Winner chosen by Bobby Alloway of Alloway’s Hot Rods)
- 14th Colorado Nationals, June 3-5 in Loveland, Colorado (Winner chosen by Eric Peratt of Pinkee’s Rod Shop)
- 20th Heartland Nationals, July 1-3 in Des Moines, Iowa (Winner chosen by Roger Burman of Lakeside Rods & Rides)
- 14th Goodguys PPG Nationals, July 8-10 in Columbus, Ohio (Winner chosen by Alan Johnsonand Goodguys 2010 Trendsetter Curt Ukasik)
- 24th Pacific Northwest Nationals, July 22-24 in Puyallup, Washington (Winner chosen by Art and Craig Morrison)
- 5th PEAK Chicagoland Nationals, Aug. 12-14 in Joliet, Illinois (Winner chosen by Phil and Jeremy Gerber of The Roadster Shop)
- 10th Mid-Western Nationals, Sept. 2-4 in Kansas City, Kansas (Winner chosen by Dave Lane of Fastlane Rod Shop)
- 1st WIX Filters Speedway Nationals, Sept. 16-18 in Indianapolis, Indiana (Winner chosen by Troy Trepainer of RadRides by Troy)
- 18th Southeastern Nationals, Oct. 28-30 in Charlotte, North Carolina (Winner chosen by Kyle and Stacy Tucker of Detroit Speed)
“Each 2011 national event will feature a Builder’s Choice parking area so no matter which one you attend, if you’re interested in receiving the event’s highest honor, make sure and get your ride parked in the Builder’s Choice area on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon,” according to Goodguys.