The Tomahawk by Dubuc Motors features a wide body design, sharp aggressive lines and enough power to go from zero to 60 mph in 2 seconds. The company is working to bring thousands of units of the car-intended for a niche market within the luxury segment-to market in 2018.
The Tomahawk also includes a carbon fiber body and chassis, while the scissor doors provide an exotic look on the outside. The opulence of the interior invites comfort and connectivity in a sleek cabin along with an extra row of seats to appreciate the experience, according to Dubuc Motors.
“We are pushing the envelope in terms of what is possible in the automotive industry to create a wow experience for our customers every time they get behind the wheel,” said Mike Kakogiannakis, co-founder of Dubuc Motors.
The four motors supplying demented acceleration are independently coupled to each wheel for a balanced traction that can be used in either race or street mode depending on the senses evoked, promising an appealing alternative for bachelors and modern families alike, according to Dubuc Motors.
The company has an ongoing crowdfunding IPO underway, and has already welcomed hundreds of investors in support of their product launch, according to Dubuc Motors.
The Tomahawks performance specs, according to Dubuc Motors, include
- 800 Horsepower
- 1,000 lb-ft of torque
- Zero to 60 mph in two seconds when in race mode, four seconds in street mode
- 1.2 G-force in cornering
- 100 kWh, lithium-ion battery
- 370 mile range
- Lightweight carbon fiber body
- Lightweight carbon fiber chassis
- All-wheel drive
- Four electric motors
- 2+2 seating
- Four leather racing seats
- Leather and carbon fiber surfaces
- Onboard computer
- Live 360-degree camera
- Front and rear cargo area
- Active safety technologies
- Collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking
- Even weight distribution of 50 percent in the front and 50 percent at the rear
- Length 188 inches; wheelbase 110 inches; width 80 inches; height 47.5 inches