Attention HRR Trade Show attendees! The time for the Interior Fabrication Workshop has changed! The workshop, which will be held on Saturday, March 13 at the 2010 Hotrod & Restoration Trade Show, will now take place from 2:30pm – 4:30pm.
The Interior Fabrication Workshop will be hosted by Mobile Solutions and is designed to teach important skills such as advanced fabrication and router techniques.
The company has made the course applicable to technicians of all skill levels. Installation managers and technicians, as well as store owners, are encouraged to attend the two-hour seminar.
Some of the topics that will be covered at the Interior Fabrication Workshop include:
- How to reproduce existing shapes and create repeatable templates
- How to create irregular shapes that conform to interior panels.
- How to seam different materials together, such as vinyl suede and carpet.
- How to build and add a custom acrylic logo to any trim panel
- How to laminate custom prints to Plexiglas
- And much more!
To sign up for the Interior Fabrication Workshop, as well as the Manufacturers’ Seminars on Thursday, download the seminar registration form by clicking here, then fax the form to (877) 277-7676.
For more information about the HRR Trade Show visit www.hotrodshow.com.