Looking like a blend between a high-tech military concept and a futuristic desert racer, custom-made Shadow Hawks appear more than able to live up to their billing as Super Terrain Vehicles.
Based in Broomfield, Colo., the Hawks are designed by James Richards, an engineer with experience in NHRA, IndyCar and Formula 1, according to a press release.
“These vehicles are reserved for the most enthusiastic individuals who seek to express themselves with bold styling, breathtaking power and spectacular design,” the company noted.
And they certainly are unique. While built to order, the company’s published specs include:
- 208 mph top speed
- 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
- 22 mpg
- Frictionless braking
- 1,100 hp
- 1,800 foot-pounds of torque
- Ability to lift each wheel 44 inches to “step over” obstacles
- Lights-out nighttime Flir PathfindIR driving system
- Flipper System for righting a vehicle that ends up on its roof
- Titanium monocoque construction
A wide variety of custom applications are available. Learn more at www.ShadowHawkVehicles.com.