Seventeen industry professionals are vying for a position on the 2010-2011 SEMA Board of Directors. The SEMA Board of Directors provides strategic direction to the association and plays a critical role in shaping the future of the automotive specialty-equipment industry.
Candidates are as follows:
- Ron Funfar, Hedman Hedders/Trans-Dapt (incumbent)
- John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance LLC
- Myles Kovacs, DUB Publishing Inc.
- BJ Leanse, Big Country Truck Accessories (incumbent)
- Adrian Murray, Painless Performance
- Ernie Silvers, Egge Machine Company, Inc.
- Chris Thomson, AIRAID Filter Co. (incumbent)
- Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems (incumbent)
- Bob West, Westin Automotive Products, Inc.
Manufacturer’s Rep Category:
- Dave Wrobleski, Jim Wrobleski & Co, Inc. (incumbent)
- John Iannotte, N.A. Williams
- Jim Bingham, Winners Circle Speed & Custom, Inc.
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers (incumbent)
- Bob Moore, Bob Moore & Partners (incumbent)
- Ed Orzetti, Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (incumbent)
- Joseph Risch, Whitney Automotive Group
- Mark Toebben, Direct Communications Inc.
Ballots will be sent to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA member companies within the corresponding categories by May 10, 2010, and are due back by June 11, 2010. For more information about the 2010-2011 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Judi Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (909) 396-0289, ext. 185.