Attention 2010 HRR Trade Show Exhibitors! Don’t miss out on the chance to enter your new product into our New Product Showcase! We have completely revamped the Showcase for 2010 and now are offering all entries the chance to win one of our prestigious Innovation Awards in one of the following new product categories: Engine Components Transmission & Drivetrain Chassis, Suspension & Brakes Paint & Body Interior Electrical & Electronic Components Shop Tools & Equipment
Representatives from the winning companies from 2009 stand with their awards at the Grand Opening Breakfast.
Products entered will receive:
- On-site exposure at the show:
- Prominent placement in the center of the Trade Show floor for three full days!
- The opportunity to be judged by unbiased industry peers. Our judges are the people that will be using these products!
- A chance to win one of our seven New Product Showcase Awards. The winners will be recognized at the Grand Opening Breakfast and receive an award for their booth and for the product inside the Showcase.
- Be a part of the excitement and action of the 2010 New Product Showcase! Conveniently located in the center of the trade show floor, witness the hottest new product releases specifically for the hot rod, street rod, restoration, classic truck and muscle car markets.
- A professional photograph of the product featured in the magazine’s June issue post-show coverage, along with a product description. Each winner will receive special recognition in this section.
- A Quik-Link phone number that those interested in learning more about the product can use to contact the company directly. The company will be sent any leads that the listing generates! A chance to win one of our seven Innovation Awards.
- An opportunity to use your photograph in your company’s future advertising and marketing. Past winners of the New Product Showcase Awards have indicated that their win at the Hotrod & Restoration Trade Show has helped build credibility for their product!
CRITERIA AND GUIDELINES:
- A product may only be entered by companies that are exhibiting at the 2010 Hotrod & Restoration Trade Show.
- All entries must be a new product released in or after March 2009.
- The method of display in the New Products Area shall have no bearing in the judge’s opinions. Judging is based on the merit of the entry. A small stand is permitted if the product is unable to stand on its own. The only graphics permitted on the stand are company name and logo. Show management has the right to disallow or remove any stand if too large or if additional marketing graphics are included.
- The product should demonstrate unique/innovative technology and/or benefit to the street rod or restoration industry.
- On-site entries will not be permitted.
- Product entry forms must be submitted to Hotrod & Restoration by the exhibiting company by February 11, 2010.
- An exhibitor may submit up to two (2) products per category.
- Products may be checked into the New Product Showcase area no later than 2:00pm, March 11, 2010. (Thursday, Last day of exhibitor set-up)
- If an exhibitor is unable to personally deliver and set up the New Product, it may be shipped to the show, subject to handling fees incurred by the General Contractor, Geo Fern Company. Package must be clearly marked “For Delivery to New Product Showcase”. If an exhibitor chooses to have Show Management accept the package and set the product up, show management is not responsible for any damage caused during shipping or product set-up placement.
- A photo of each exact entry must also be displayed in the exhibitor’s booth. The entry and photo must be identical product, same part number, etc.
- There is a $195.00 showcase fee per new product.
- The Awards Committee will judge all new products at 2:30pm, Thursday March 11 on the last day of the exhibitor set-up. Judging will be conducted by a panel of Specialist and Judging Committee.
- The winners will be announced during the Annual Hotrod & Restoration Opening Breakfast, Friday March 12, 2010 (which is also the “Robert E. Petersen Lifetime Achievement Award” presentation.
- To ensure proper acclaim, a representative of the winning company should be present to accept the award.