*See additional images in the photo gallery below
Synergy Manufacturing left the SEMA Show as the Life is Better Off-Road award winner. The company's 1971 Jeepster Commando was built on a 2017 Jeep JK Unlimited chassis and on display in the company's Upper South Hall booth in the Las Vegas Convention Center during the Show.
THE SHOP magazine had an opportunity to photograph the Jeepster just hours before the show ended. See those photos below.
Build Specifications for the Synergy Manufacturing Jeepster Commando:
- Motor: LQ4 mildly build with cam & heads
- Transmission: Gearstar built 4L80E
- Transfer Case: Atlas T-Case 4.3/1
- Axles: Stock JK Rubicon Axles, 4.10 gears, factory e-lockers
- Winch: Warn
- Suspension: Synergy Stage 3, 3.0" Lift
- Steering: Synergy High Steer W/Fox Stabilizer
- Drivelines: JE Reel 1350 ZCV Front & Rear
- Auxiliary Lighting: Baja Designs
- Audio: Full Custom Alpine with Sub, Install Drive Customs
- Wheels: Wheel Vintiques Smoothies
- Tires: Nitto 35/17 Ridge Grapplers