The winners of the 2013 Innovation Awards were announced this morning at the Grand Opening Breakfast for the 2013 Hotrod & Restoration Trade Show.
This year, a record-breaking 90 products were submitted in the show’s New Product Showcase in seven categories and judged by a panel of shop owners and safety experts for awards consideration.
This year’s winning products are:
- Chassis, Suspension & Brakes Fatman Fabrications’ 1955-1957 T-Bird Chassis
- Electrical & Electronic Components Dakota Digital’s VHX Direct-Fit Instrument System for Early Ford Cars
- Engine Components MSD Performance’s Atomic EFI LS
- Interior Classic Instruments’ Esquire Series
- Exterior Paint & Body Current Inc’s Silent Running
- Shop Tools & Equipment Lock-N-Stitch’s C2.5 Castmaster Stitching Pins
- Transmission & Drivetrain American Powertrain’s Universal Street Rod Transmission Crossmember
Complete coverage of the Innovation Awards winners and New Product Showcase entrants will be in the June 2013 issue of Hotrod & Restoration magazine.